We are always looking for committed people – like you!
Internships at our German sites help you demonstrate your commitment to your studies and put what you have learnt into practice. Bayer’s German sites offer internships for students from a wide variety of disciplines.
We offer two types of internship: general work experience and course-related internships as a required part of science, technology and economics degrees. We offer clerkships and practical years for pharmacy students and internships for law students. Detailed information on IT internships you find here.The most relevant information about internship are available in the onepager.
Internships should last a minimum of 4 weeks and a maximum of 1 year.
- We expect students applying for course-related internships and practical placements to help them write their dissertations to have excellent examination grades.
- Applicants from outside Germany should have good English or German language skills.
- To enable us to plan internships, we need to receive your application about 6 months before your proposed starting date.
Online application for internships
All open vacancies for internships are listed in the job search. If you do not find an internship there that suits your interests you also may send us an unsolicited application via the following online application forms:
Degree / Bachelor / Master dissertations
After reviewing your application – you are welcome to propose a topic or main focus – we will look for a suitable post and a mentor for your dissertation within the company. You should approach a lecturer at your university to supervise and appraise the dissertation, with whom the subject matter will be coordinated. Contractual conditions will be agreed with you on an individual basis. If there is no suitable position at the moment, you can also send us your unsolicited application. Therefore, please select the appropriate thesis option under „internships/dissertation“ and create a profile or follow these links:
Remuneration is based on the type of internship (general work experience/course-related) and how long you have been studying. It is €130 per month for general work experience and €300 to €1000 per month for course-related internships.
To enable us to process your application and plan internships, we need the following documents as soon as possible (preferably 6 months before your proposed starting date):
- Covering letter stating proposed length of internship and field of work
- CV (tabular)
- Certificates (school-leaving examinations, intermediate examinations, overview of grades)
- Certificate that you are registered as a student
- Internship regulations for your course of study.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
+49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.