- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Trainee Program for Procurement
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Together we can get your career off to a flying start!
If you have completed your degree and are about to embark on a career, Bayer could be the ideal partner. We are not simply an employer: we see ourselves as a partner who is interested in your advancement. Because that helps us move ahead, too.
We know we demand a lot: a good degree is only the start. We also expect graduates applying to us to show that they have grasped opportunities to broaden their experience, for instance, through internships that have given them a practical insight into their chosen field, a period spent working or studying abroad, interdisciplinary skills and the enthusiasm to tackle personal and intellectual challenges. And of course, we expect all the key qualifications that are so important in a modern corporation: team spirit, an ability to solve problems and good communication skills.
Make use of your personal career manager and register to karriere.bayer.de: the Profile for automatically adding your data to application forms and the Job Marker for noting interesting vacancies.
In return, we offer an excellent career start, especially for scientists, engineers, economists and IT graduates. Whether you want to start out on your career immediately or are interested in our graduate trainee programs, joining Bayer is the stepping stone to an exciting career.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.