- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Trainee Program for Procurement
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
School’s out – what now? Find out about the 20 or more vocational training courses offered by Bayer.
You’ve worked hard at school and now you’d like to enter the world of work with a strong partner? Then Bayer is the right place for you. At Bayer you have the opportunity to learn one of more than 20 vocations at a top international company. Be it in a commercial/administrative, a scientific or a technical field, at Bayer you’ll find your dream vocation.
No matter what career you choose, a vocational training program at Bayer is an excellent foundation for a successful professional future. Bayer has been training young people for more than a century. What makes vocational training at Bayer so valuable is the combination of this long tradition with the modern training facilities of a global company. We offer our trainees and apprentices comprehensive and practical basic training that prepares them optimally for the requirements of the modern working world.
Our info folders in the download area help you find the right training placement for you. There you will learn about the spectrum of vocational training courses offered by Bayer – from economics and agriculture/horticulture to science and technology.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please keep in mind that we always start the application process one year before the training course begins. We can only accept written application folders sent to us by post. Online applications unfortunately cannot be taken into consideration in the selection process. To process your application, we need your application letter, a résumé in tabular form and a photocopy of your last two school report cards.
The application form is available for download in PDF form (in German only). Click here to find the online application forms (in German). The postal address can be found in the info box on the left.
Information / Contact
Bayer Vocational Training
Tel.: +49-800 47 22937