Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Be responsible for the global knowledge development and definition of long-term Bayer
adoption plan/strategy in the field of Process Analytical Technologies (PAT)
• Develop methods and tools in the area of PAT supporting Bayer´s competitiveness in
COGM, product quality and process reliability as well as in efficiency and safety
• Globally provide training, guidance and knowledge development for PAT experts
• Take responsibility for the global implementation of standards, methods and tools
• Manage know-how development in the field of process units, automated sampling, sample
preparation and process analyzers for global use
• Be responsible for the scouting of scientific/industrial trends
• Represent Bayer in local/international communities and ensure maintenance of networks in
the field of PAT
• Serve as a strategic thinker (m/f) with innovative flair for original thinking in new fields
without established routines and processes
Who you are
• University degree (PhD, Master or Diploma) in chemistry, physics, engineering or an
• Long-term working experience in the above mentioned field, including project management
• Extensive knowledge in the field of developing process analytical solutions and their
operation as well as in the area of advanced process control and process simulators
• Broad analytical know-how as well as solid knowledge of cGMP requirements and
qualification of complex PAT systems
• Profound knowledge of global best practices as well as internal and external financial
• Ability to foster open dialogue and collaboration among the team as well as strong
• Willingness to keep up with current and possible future policies, practices and trends in the
organization, with the competition and in the marketplace
• High degree of reliability and integrity
• Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectations.
Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.