Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Coordinate development activities of dedicated tools from early development to a final
product focusing on innovative weed, disease and pest solution
• Drive globally agronomy-related development of novel solution concepts within Digital
• Orchestrate activities by integrating ideas from a broad range of stakeholder concepts
together with regional and global team members
• Identify priorities and quick wins for solution development within chosen key crops and
geographies along Bayer’s portfolio strategy
• Deliver alpha/beta concepts and final solutions in a given project time frame and a
cross-functional project-driven organizational set-up
• Adapt development steps and milestones in close alignment with the overall DF offering
• Be responsible for the frequent exchange and alignment with related development activities
• Benchmark solution concepts globally from an agronomy perspective and coordinate DF
partnering activities in conjunction with local/regional DF representatives
Who you are
• University degree (PhD or Master) in agronomy, agricultural science, plant production or an
• Several years of working experience in weed and disease management, experience as a
crop advisor (m/f) in large-scale field trials is an advantage
• Proven understanding of key agronomic decision-making in cropping systems with focus on
wheat (cereals), corn, soy and OSR
• Profound knowledge of the agribusiness
• Affinity to precision agriculure and ability to transfer decision-making into algorithm and to
translate concepts into digital offerings
• Ability to contribute to Bayer’s ambition of sustainable digital agriculture
• Team player (m/f) with strong experimentation and first leadership skills to drive decision
making with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic and international environment, including willingness to
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, additional language skills (German, Portuguese,
French) are a plus
This position may be located in Langenfeld or Münster.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectations.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.