Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Support digital development activities of dedicated tools from early development to a final
product focusing on innovative weed, disease and pest decision tools
• Participate in new algorithm development and its implementation to further enhance and
scale existing pest and disease models
• Interact closely with data scientists and crop model specialists to generate quick wins within
chosen key crops and geographies along our portfolio strategy
• Be team member (m/f) of agronomy related concept development of novel solution concepts
within Digital Farming globally
• Run trial activities including trial planning, execution and evaluation
• Contribute to alpha/beta concepts and final solutions in a given project timeframe and
project-driven organizational setup
• Frequent exchange and alignment with related development activities in DF; cross-regional
and cross-functional communication
Who you are
• Bachelor or Master degree in agronomy, agricultural science or plant production
• You gained first working experience and demonstrated practical experience in
decision making, i.e. within a role as a farm manager (m/f) or advisor (m/f)
• Be familiar with PrecisionAg in practice and bring experience in at least crop management in
corn, wheat or soy
• Competence to achieve results in-field, in data systems (data collection in scout, with apps,
other) and ppt in a fast manner
• Be able to use terminals and steer a sprayer, support sensor activities but also support
prototyping of concepts
• Eager and open for “training-on-the-job”
• Team player with strong experimentation skills
• Hands-on character (m/f) with experience of today´s agriculture and its challenges
• Driver license L/T
This position may be located in Langenfeld or Münster.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectations.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.