- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Join Bayer's consultancy of choice
Business Consulting, the Bayer Group's internal management consultancy at Bayer Business Services, is one of the leading inhouse consulting organizations with offices in Leverkusen, Berlin, Pittsburgh, Morristown, Beijing, Shanghai and São Paulo.
A dedicated global team of 160 highly qualified consultants help the holding company Bayer AG, its subgroups and service companies realize sustainable value for the Bayer Group. Business Consulting offers a broad spectrum of specialist expertise covering strategic, organizational and performance-related topics. It develops tailor-made solutions and facilitates their implementation. In short, Business Consulting is the global competence center for management consulting in the Bayer Group. You can find out more about Business Consulting on the following pages.
Introducing Business Consulting
The in-house consultants solve strategic, organizational and operational topics for the Bayer Group companies worldwide. The work is not only fascinating because of its great diversity and demanding projects, it also represents an outstanding platform to personally move toward a management position within the Bayer Group.
To be part of Business Consulting means:
- To become a leader in a truly global company
- To identify trends and drive initiatives to contribute to the future of Bayer
- To build and leverage best practices across the Bayer group
- Specialize in functional and/or industry areas of your choice to become a thought leader in selected disciplines
- To move into a compelling line management function after 3 to 5 years with Business Consulting
- Be part of a diverse and enthusiastic team, enjoying a flexible and fun work environment
Business Consulting has a vision built on the Bayer's mission statement "Bayer - Science For A Better Life" and the Bayer Group's LIFE values: "Our vision is to be the consultant of choice for shaping Bayer's future and realizing sustainable value for the Bayer Group." This is the central element in our strategy, which is illustrated in simplified form in the chart:
Opportunities at Bayer Business Consulting
Bayer Business Consulting offers a range of career opportunities depending on your current professional profile. On the following pages, you will find more detailed information on how to join us, the qualifications we are looking for, the application procedure and who to contact if you have any questions. For further information on our day-to-day work and development prospects at Bayer Business Consulting, please see our career leaflets, and the videos and blogs outlining the experience of present and former consultants. And last but not least, you will find links to current vacancies, which you can apply for online.
Questions and answers
Any open questions? Take a look at our FAQ section.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.