- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Can’t decide what to do when you leave school?
Deciding what to do when you leave school is very important. Should you opt for a vocational training course or a period of academic study, or a combination of the two? And what type of job are you interested in - something in science or technology or administration? There are many options for you to choose from. But remember, your choice is only the start of your career. Evidently, we cannot make this important decision for you. But we can provide some information on Bayer to help you make an informed choice. Why not surf our site and find out what we can offer.
To give you an insight into the opportunities available and help you experience our company "in the flesh", we also offer work experience internships for school students.
Whatever vocational training course you decide on, remember you have to apply to us in the September of the year before you want to start. We look forward to hearing from you.
Information / Contact
Bayer Vocational Training
Tel.: +49-800 47 22937