- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- International Future Leadership Program for Production - Engineers, Pharmacists, Natural Scientists
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program Phyto Sourcing
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Brand Management Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
Can’t decide what to do when you leave school?
Deciding what to do when you leave school is very important. Should you opt for a vocational training course or a period of academic study, or a combination of the two? And what type of job are you interested in - something in science or technology or administration? There are many options for you to choose from. But remember, your choice is only the start of your career. Evidently, we cannot make this important decision for you. But we can provide some information on Bayer to help you make an informed choice. Why not surf our site and find out what we can offer.
To give you an insight into the opportunities available and help you experience our company "in the flesh", we also offer work experience internships for school students.
Whatever vocational training course you decide on, remember you have to apply to us in the September of the year before you want to start. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: