- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
We look forward to meeting you!
Bayer AG welcomes about 4,000 students a year – on internships, vacation work, to write dissertations or simply on company visits. Visits and internships are an excellent way of finding out more about the company and its processes and getting to know the people who work for us. And it’s a valuable experience that can help you when you start your career.
Take up our offer and use our website to find out more. If you are interested, we would be delighted to hear from you. If you manage to convince us of your abilities, you could well have found your future employer!
Make use of your personal career manager and register to karriere.bayer.de: the Profile for automatically adding your data to application forms and the Job Marker for noting interesting vacancies.
To help you, our service section contains useful information, forms, deadlines and other information on each section. You can also find out which graduate fairs we visit and when we hold career information days for students in the Bayer Communication Center in Leverkusen.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.