A bridge between theory and practice
Groundbreaking ideas can materialize anywhere – at a company, at a university or in the garage. As students, you have a particularly wide-ranging opportunity to develop new ideas and thus shape tomorrow’s world. In this connection, we’d like to help you with our university partnerships.
At Bayer, we are looking for people who focus not just on their studies or their work, but also contribute to society – be it in social projects or through intensive research or improved intercultural interaction. We believe we have a social responsibility to support such talented young people and therefore collaborate closely with numerous universities, student initiatives and associations.
A win/win situation
As a student or member of an association, you will receive interesting insights into an international Life Science company, experience real business challenges and get to know Bayer from up close as an employer. We also appreciate the ideas and approaches that motivated, dedicated and talented young people share with us.
Bayer currently collaborates with organizations such as Enactus and CEMS, as well as with the following initiatives:
- btS Biotechnologische Studenteninitiative e.V. (Biotechnology Students’ Initiative)
- GDCh (German Chemical Society) and JCF (Young Chemists Forum)
- Sdw (Foundation of German Industry)
- OFW – Organisationsforum für Wirtschaft e.V.
- VDI (Association of German Engineers)
- Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes (German Academic Scholarship Foundation)
- Deutsches Jungforschernetzwerk e.V (German Young Researchers’ Network)
We carefully select our partners. Various factors determine whether an initiative is a good fit for Bayer: What is the goal of the initiative? What are the target groups? What form should the collaboration take? These are the kinds of questions that play a role in our assessment. If you are active in a student organization or association and interested in partnering with Bayer, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.